Urban Mafia Pt.1 Urban Mafia Pt.1

Game Grumps

American Idle American Idle

funny

i liked it, and the animation stayed true to the actual movie clip, only one problem, its 'idol' not 'idle' ..... 'idle'

Idle - Not in use or operation

Idol - One that is adored, often blindly or excessively

Dustball responds:

Idol - The actual name of the show

Idle - A humorous parody of the name of the show

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

pretty good but...

Well, it was great animation/sound and everything, but seriously, raiden sucks, if ken would have been up against someone with some skill, lets say scorpion, sub zero, or reptile, he would have been killed, heck, even lame-os like baraka or kung lao could have beaten him. but... i supose its fair since ken isnt the best guy in the street fighter universe. Mediocre vs mediocre battle. If it was like akuma vs scorpion, or like... OH! Q from stf 3: third strike vs. sub zero...that would be cool, or Twelve from the same game vs. reptile...hmmm, im gonna have to get back to making sprite movies. Thanks for the motivation and keep on keepin on, this was a great flash movie.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

O...M...G

This is the greatest thing ever made. Something I always dreamed about as a kid. What if other Nintendo characters were in Mario, or vice-versa. Well, it's 20 years late, but I'll take it. I heard about this game from Kotaku, and I've been playing it all day. It's amazing. Most Flash games I play for a few minutes, and that's it, but this is an alteration of a classic I've been playing for over 20 years, so, who knows, I might play this for that long.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

cool

that was very nice

only one thing, on the america thing, that wasn't the white house.

Letters Game Final Letters Game Final

million times better than that crappy typer shark, this was cool, but man, around like lvls 25+, i got into a crappy rut and died in like lvl 28 or 29 i think, (first try), my only complaint is that the 'O's and 'Q's look a lot alike when falling at high speeds and it kinda jacks me up, but , it makes it harder, so , whatever, it was fun

k3k5 responds: